USCCA FIRST AID FUNDAMENTALS
CURRENT CLASS: Saturday, 07/23 (Register by 07/22)
TIME: 9am - 2:30pm, 5 hours (approx.),
SEATS AVAILABLE: 10
BRING: Notebook, pen, drinks, snacks and balance of class fee.
LOCATION: Private Classroom
USCCA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS: Rebecca Barham, Janet Bryan, and Sharon Williston-Benadum
CLASS FEE: $50 total, $25 Non-Refundable Deposit is due at sign up (please see Policies). Includes full-color book covering traumatic emergencies, medical emergencies and how to build your own kits. Current members of A Girl & A Gun Women's Shooting League = $25 total
- Taught by USCCA Certified Professionals
- Would you know what to do if you were deep in the wilderness, and a hunting companion sustained a penetrating chest wound from an errant round?
- Could you prolong the life of a loved one long enough for the ambulance to arrive, if he or she had sustained a lacerated artery from a violent attacker armed with a knife?
- Course Completion Certificate
While most Americans are comfortable dealing with the cuts and scrapes of everyday life, and tens of thousands have learned the Heimlich maneuver and CPR, most individuals would be a bit less comfortable dealing with severe, life threatening injuries or illnesses when seconds count, and EMS personnel and the emergency room are minutes (or longer) away.
In this course, USCCA Instructors not only explain the proper way to access a patient, the proper way to deal with significant issues such as serious bleeding, chest injuries, a compromised airway, spinal injuries, broken bones, and more.
While it might seem unrealistic to translate what professional EMTs and paramedics are able to do in an emergency versus the things that non-professionals would be capable of, but in life threatening medical and traumatic emergencies, it all boils down to the same thing — sustaining the life of the patient until he or she can be delivered to the emergency room.
1. PAY NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT BY PAYPAL (SEE POLICIES)
2. SELECT THE DATE BELOW TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION FORM