USCCA CONCEALED CARRY AND HOME DEFENSE
CURRENT CLASS: Saturday, May 14th (Deadline to Register is 05/13)
TIME: 9 hours (approx.), Starting PROMPTLY at 8:00 AM
Please arrive by 7:45 for check-in
SEATS AVAILABLE: 12
BRING: Pistol and 100 rounds ammunition, eye and ear protection, note taking materials, lunch/snacks and drinks, driver's license (must be a US Citizen or lawful permanent resident).
Arrangements can be made for the use of a firearm if you don't yet have your own.
IF you need to purchase ammunition from us it must be paid for in advance (current market prices).
USCCA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS: Rebecca Barham, Janet Bryan, and Sharon Williston-Benadum
CLASS FEE: $125 total, $75 Non-Refundable Deposit is due at sign up (please see Policies).
- A hard copy of the 271 page book must be purchased the day of class for an additional $15
- Taught by USCCA Certified Professionals
- Built for Those Who Want to Responsibly Protect Your Family
- Carry With Confidence
- Become Empowered To Defend You And Your Family During A Self-Defense Incident
- Feel More Confident Handling a Firearm
- Your Journey to Firearms Confidence Starts Here
- Course Completion Certificate
- Live fire range time is included
- Satisfies Ohio State Concealed Handgun License Requirements.
Please note that we will have NO LIVE AMMO in the classroom, so secure your firearm and ammo in your locked vehicle outside for safety purposes during the classroom portion of the day.
1. PAY NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT BY PAYPAL (SEE POLICIES)
2. SELECT THE DATE BELOW TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION FORM